Photobucket

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yoyoyo!!!

Yoyoyo!!! My jimui !!!! Hhahahahah I am back ni!!!!!
Just finished my test la...soooo tired!!!!
Waaaaaa sooo many updates liao...hahahahhaah!
Yeeeee mun ur necklace soooo nice!!!!
Aih yor yeeyee u should sell it with a higher price la....hahahah!:P
Yeeyee dont be so desperate la k? hahhahaha!
Our da ga jie wont be sooo easily fall down de...ppa sya!!!
Mun enjoy ur holiday!!!! The time u enjoy ur holiday is the I want to fight with the exam...aih...
Kasihannya...final is coming in 1 month!!! Tired betul ni!!!!
U 2 sooo good la...still can meet each other whenever u want...hais.....
But time is passing very fast de la...later at the end of this year u 2 will c i appear in front u all liao...爱像一阵风,吹完它就走。。。
Yeeee i want to go n sing k!!!!!!! I m a good singer!!!!Hahahahha!
Yeeyee 祝你生意兴隆啦! 哈哈哈!
Munmun 祝你万事胜意!!!HAHAHAHHA!
An yeong na ching gu ah!!!!Po go sip ta!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket